Why is affiliate marketing so important?
Affiliate marketing is a great way for you to maximise your sales potential through taking advantage of an army of salespeople who will generate sales for you across the internet, and our affiliate management service can help you grow your business.
One of the key benefits of affiliate marketing is that there is relatively little effort required on your part to set up and run a programme, but the results can be significant. If you get it right, then it can be a very profitable activity.
By using other people to make sales and only paying them when a sale is made you cannot really lose, and this is what makes it such a popular technique. You may pay your affiliates for finding you a new client, making a sale or finding a new lead.
The problem for many companies is that they do not know where to start and they do not have the time to run a programme themselves. We can set it up from scratch and take over your affiliate marketing programme so that you can just sit back and allow the sales to come in.
- this is a very low cost form of marketing, especially if you already have an e-commerce store which has an affiliate scheme built into the shopping cart;
- our affiliate marketing service potentially offers a very low risk strategy because you only pay when a sale is made;
- you can accrue thousands of affiliates and allow them to promote your products online by tapping into many different markets;
- it is an excellent branding opportunity because by getting your banners, text links, product logos and more to appear all over the internet, you are taking advantage of lots of free exposure;
- you have a ready-made workforce, but without the hassle and costs of employing them.
Start generating more sales today
There are many benefits to be had from starting up an affiliate marketing campaign, but setting one up on your own may be too difficult or time consuming, and for this reason many businesses never get around to doing it.
That is where we can help. We will show you the best way to set up a campaign, or we can help you to manage your programme more successfully if you have already set one up. We could also help you to recruit affiliates to build your army and increase sales.
There are two ways in which you can run an affiliate programme. You might choose to run your campaign in house or outsource it, and there are pros and cons with each of these methods. If you run it in house, you get more control and there are no extra costs, but it can be time consuming – you will need to recruit affiliates, it takes longer to start building sales and you will require certain in-house skills.
If you outsource it, you will be able to take advantage of a large sales force, use an established network (which will add credibility), tracking and software will be provided, it is quick to set up, and no in-house skills are required. You will also be able to take advantage of a simple single payment system. However, on the downside, it will cost more, you will get no direct control or contact with the affiliates, and you run the risk that the network may shut down at some point.
Affiliate marketing is a very effective way to boost your sales (as an example, in 2010 we helped one client’s agreed sales grow by 400% compared to the previous year), but you have to go about it in the right way from the offset. We can help you to establish and manage a successful affiliate programme to increase your sales whether as an in-house project or outsourced, so please contact us to find out exactly what we can do for you.
At Speedie Consultants we pride ourselves on offering an affordable, all round internet marketing service. Here are just a few reasons why we think you should choose us over other companies to help with your internet marketing and PR needs:
- benefit from a combined marketing experience of over half a century (with nearly 25 of these combined years being spent on internet marketing;
- no hefty retainer fees or lock ins with contracts;
- get the experience and knowledge offered by a big city firm, but get charged rural prices;
- we have a proven track record;
- tailor made campaigns and services available – if you only have a limited budget, we can tweak our services to accommodate this;
- experience our dedication and passion to helping your business achieve its potential;
- we value all our clients whether you are a sole trader or a large corporate. Size doesn’t matter!
- finally, we pride ourselves on our integrity and honesty. If we think we cannot help you, we will tell you.
Why not get in touch today for more information?
Since 2003 we have worked with a wide range of companies, large and small, and in a number of different business areas. Throughout this time we have offered a variety of tailor made internet marketing services to fit each client’s need.
Our clients include insurance, finance, automotive, dating, telecommunications, gas engineers, lingerie, luxury goods and other internet marketing companies.
To find out more about our products and services, please get in touch for a free, no obligation chat.
Call us on: 01843 831088, or email firstname.lastname@example.org